Heating Maintenance in the Bay Area California.
Call Today (800) 633-9535
You wouldn’t buy a car and then never take it in for maintenance, right? Right! So, we know you also wouldn’t buy a heating system and then never schedule a maintenance appointment, right? Of course not!
If your furnace, heat pump, or other heating system is in need of maintenance, contact the folks at your local Brushvac Air Systems Air Conditioning & Heating office today, or contact us online for heating maintenance in the Bay Area California!
BENEFITS OF HEATING SYSTEM & FURNACE MAINTENANCE
There are numerous benefits when it comes to maintaining your heating system. Here are some of the reasons you should make regular maintenance appointments for your furnace or other system:
- Extend the life of your unit – It’s simple. If you take care of your unit, it will last longer!
- Prevent high repair costs – A system that isn’t regularly cleaned is more prone to breakdowns. If dirt gets into your unit and isn’t taken care of, it leads to the rust and ruin of your heating system.
- Save money on energy costs – An unclean heating unit has to work harder, meaning higher energy usage. Making sure your system is running efficiently will keep you from overpaying on your monthly energy bills.
- Keep your manufacturer’s warranty in place – If you haven’t had a professional maintain your system, most companies will not accept a heating system warranty repair claim. Why? The issues are probably due to a lack of maintenance.
- Ensure your home stays comfortable – Yearly maintenance on your heating system will make sure it works to the best of its ability, meaning you and your family can stay cozy all year long.
- Keep your system running safely – Maintenance will also ensure that your system doesn’t have any issues that could be potentially dangerous to your home. With regular heating system maintenance, you can rest easy knowing your family and your home is alright.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING A HEATING SYSTEM OR FURNACE MAINTENANCE APPOINTMENT?What takes place during heating maintenance will depend on what type of system you have. However, there are a few things that should be included in your maintenance appointment:
- A full safety inspection
- Cleaning and maintaining parts
- An airflow test
- Estimate for work that may be needed
SAVE ON HEATING & FURNACE MAINTENANCE WITH THE BRUSHVAC AIR SYSTEMS DISCOUNT CLUB
SCHEDULE HEATING MAINTENANCE IN THE BAY AREA CALIFORNIA
We have 20 years of experience providing homeowners throughout Northem California with furnace maintenance services. Our trained and certified technicians are prompt, efficient, and respectful of your home during the full inspection of your heating system. You can rely on us to be the best in the area for all of your heating service needs.
Contact us online today to schedule your maintenance appointment in the Bay Area!